Code of Distinction – Reflecting your Personal Brand with Excellence
The Code of Distinction is an exceptional book that challenges High School and College students to understand their personal brand, take ownership of who they are, elevate their brand to the highest level, then give it away.
Read the introduction:
Chapter 1 excerpt
“More than six billion people currently inhabit our world, and no two have the same fingerprints, retina, or DNA. All of these are unique to each person, and any one of them can provide an individual’s identity, an identity that is like no one else in the entire world. Each person is a one-of-a-kind creation, made with the potential to impact the world in a way that only he or she can!
As we race against time on this planet, and as fast as you just read that, did you really just understand, there is a calling on your life that only you can hear, should you decide to listen? That is pretty exciting when we understand who we are and decide to live that life with distinction. This book is about your story — tell it with excellence.”
Praise for Code of Distinction:
“This book is a great investment for any college student preparing for a successful career – a must read.”
– Richard Sand Author, Protocol: The complete Handbook of Diplomatic, official and Social Usage.
“In a world where everyone is “unique”, this book provides those critical skills which could mean the difference between success and mediocrity.”
– Lot Col. Robert A. Sberna, Director of Cadet Activities, The Citadel.
“An enjoyable book, full of great information on portraying yourself with excellence that all college students can benefit from reading.”
– Elizabeth McCullough, Associate Professor of Law, Charleston School of Law
“An inspiring book that speaks to the heart of how students speak about themselves and understanding the importance of their personal brand.”
Horace Tucker, M.A., HRD, Associate Director, School of Business, Warrington College of Business Administration, University of Florida.
“An excellent book for the college student seeking to establish their personal brand and market themselves effectively.”
John C. Crotts, Professor, School of Business, College of Charleston.
108 Pages Hardcover book
1. If you have ordered the hardcover version of the book, after you complete your order in our secure shopping cart, we will send you the book via regular mail.
2. If you order the PDF version of the book, you will be able to download from the shopping cart immediately.
3. If you prefer not to order on-line, and prefer to use an order form, please click here. After you print and complete the form, please send it into us via fax, mail or email. We will send the book upon payment.